Why should you opt for a home visit?
A home visit will be suitable for the following reasons:
- Comfort of treatment at your home
- Saves travel time
- Receive prompt treatment regardless of weather or traffic conditions
- Safer option with minimal exposure during a Pandemic, or if you are undergoing treatment that compromises your immunity (e.g. Chemotherapy)
- Convenient for patients with mobility issues, or during and after pregnancy
Why should you choose Physio and Sole Clinic podiatrists for home visits?
All of our podiatrists are highly experienced in treating high-risk patients in the home setting, and especially skilled in managing diabetic and elderly patients. Our podiatrists will adopt the appropriate protective equipment (e.g. masks, gloves, gown) and we only use sterilized instruments to minimize the risks of infection.
What are the treatments available for home visits?
The following services are available for home visits:
- Toenail Trimming
- Treatment for Fungal Nail Infection
- Conservative treatment of Ingrown Toenails
- Removal of Corns and Callus
- Removal of Blisters, Splinters or Embedded Foreign Objects
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Wound Treatment
- Treatment of Plantar Warts
- Assessment of foot and ankle biomechanical conditions, followed by footwear advice and prescription of insoles
What are the treatment costs for a home visit?
Our home visit charges range from $350-400 (before GST). Our prices are transparent and there are no hidden charges.
Feel free to send in the details and photos of your feet condition to our free Whatsapp service at +65 9175 4929. We will advise on the suggested treatment and exact charges, and we will be better prepared with the instruments required for the home visit.