In light of the current Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, Physio and Sole Clinic have enhanced precautionary measures to minimise risk of community spread, in line with MOH guidelines.
1. We will be screening every patient for travel history and medical symptoms (fever, flu, runny nose, cough, difficulty breathing) before your appointment. We will be doing temperature taking for everyone entering the clinic.
2. Patients who are unwell and have the above symptoms are advised to stay at home and reschedule your appointment, and will be asked to leave the clinic should you choose to attend.
3. All clinicians and frontline staff will be taking their temperatures twice daily, and will be wearing a surgical mask.
4. Any staff who is unwell will not be attending work and will consult a doctor.
5. There will be easy access to hand sanitizers and hand-washing with antiseptic soap at all clinics.
6. Our clinics go by appointments basis. There will be minimal waiting time and there will be minimal patients at the waiting area.
7. All podiatry instruments are sterilized with autoclave for single use on each patient.
8. All contact surfaces and plinths/couches are wiped down with disinfectants after every patient.
9. We have stepped up the frequency of cleaning of our clinics.
We do not have any staff with recent travel history or medical symptoms that require quarantine. We are doing our best to minimise disruption to your rehabilitation with the necessary precautionary measures, so as not to delay any treatment you require. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Let’s keep calm, stay vigilant and healthy, and carry on. Feel free to contact our clinic should you have any queries.
Yes. An appointment is needed to ensure that all patients are given proper medical attention. Generally, you should be able to get an appointment within 2 days of contacting us, and, in urgent cases within the day.
No, a medical referral is not needed, although many of our patients are referred by their family doctors and/or other specialists. Simply call any of our convenient locations to make an appointment.
Depending on the complexity of the condition, each session will usually take 45 to 60 minutes. During the first session, our physiotherapist or podiatrist will conduct a thorough and accurate examination of a patient’s condition before providing a detailed explanation on the cause, implications and recovery expectations.
Here is how you can help us make a more accurate diagnosis: Before your visit: – Make a list of your symptoms and questions. – Make a list of all medications and any previous surgeries. – Bring along relevant medical records and laboratory test reports from other doctors or hospitals, including X-rays, MRI’s and lab results. – If your problem involves walking and or exercises, do bring your walking or exercise shoes to the appointment. – Bring along shorts which may be required for gait assessment. During your visit: – Go over your list of questions. If you do not understand an answer provided by your physiotherapist or podiatrist, feel free to clarify for further explanation. – Discuss your symptoms and any recent changes you may have noticed. – Your physiotherapist or podiatrist will present to you various treatment options and develop a personalized management programme.
Generally all treatments are painless.
We accept Cash, NETS, Visa, MasterCard and Baby Bonus NETS card.
We regret to inform that we no longer provide direct billing for Aetna International, MSH International, BUPA and other insurance providers. Although direct billing is not available, we will do our utmost to assist you to make easy claims by providing necessary medical documentation.